poniedziałek, 26 stycznia 2015

Instagram January

Czesc wszystkim! 

Dzisiaj chcialabym Wam pokazac moje ulubione zdjecia z mojego instargama ze stycznia! 
Dajcie mi znac ktore jest wasze ulubione?!

Do zobaczenia :)

//  

Hi everyone!

Today I would like to show you my favorites photos from my instagram from January!
Please let me know which one is you favorite?!

See you soon :)

 Sleeping Alex  / Sleeping Alex 2 he is so funny here
the best book ever / morning coffee

boots that I got for 10€(so happy) /  my first brushes from RealTechniques
1 a.m looking for a job / perfect dress from TopShop

still looking for a job / editing video with Alex
strawberries in January / kiss for my baby 



Dodalam dzisiaj rowniez nowy filmik na YT, mam nadzieje ze Wam sie podoba! 
I uploaded a new video on my YT channel! Make sure to check it out!





Julia
xoxo

3 komentarze: